I have super exciting news! I have decided to begin using a licensed medical courier for my placenta pickups. I know the logistics can be stressful on you, especially if you’re giving birth at a hospital that requires the placenta be removed within two hours. The last thing I want is for you to feel overwhelmed or stressed after your baby is born. This is how it will work:
- You will contact me as soon as you can after your baby is born. I will schedule the pickup with my medical courier. I will get an estimated time frame for pickup and let you know.
- I will call you when the medical courier is 10 minutes from the hospital. This will give you time to request the placenta release (for Inova hospitals) and to meet the courier at your choice of location such as the lobby or outside the main entrance.
- Other than your name, your personal information (including phone numbers) will not be given to the courier without your express permission.
- Once the placenta is picked up, it will be delivered within 1-2 hours.
- I have the ability to track the placenta and driver at all times.
*To protect your privacy, the medical courier service only applies to hospital births.
Reach Me ASAP
Ready to Get Started?
I would be honored to provide this service for you. I try to make this as seamless as possible. After you fill out the Registration and Agreement form, check your email for an autoreply with your copy of the agreement and what the next steps are.
Want more information? If you are interested in hiring me and have more questions, please click on the button below and fill out a contact form.